SOLD - Family Home, Residential
Living the lap of luxury
Architecturally inspired for the growing family, this impressive bespoke home offers great attention to detail.
With a generous 51 squares of family living, the flow from the grand kitchen and dining through to the Alfresco perfectly accompanies each area. With European appliances and separate Butler’s Pantry this is the flawless entertainers house.
This main zone has been designed as a hub of activity for daily cooking, socialising and everything in between.
Storage has been included at every turn and large scale windows to provide spectacular natural light.
Accompanying the multiple separate living areas is a quiet Home office. This home has space for everyone.
The custom fireplace will create a spark as the centrepiece for you to showcase to all.
Four Generous sized bedrooms are customary, including 4 en-suites and luxurious walk-in robes, plus separate study nook. This home really brings together all the essentials of modern living. Throughout there are considered approaches to a fresh outlook on the functional zones.
From the landscaped garden to the living hub, this home offers a wealth of distinction from the ordinary.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms with separate walk-in robes and en-suites
- Separate home office with an abundance of natural light
- 2950mm ceiling height to ground floor and 2740mm ceiling height to first floor
- Delux skirting and architraves
- Washable and stain resistant Dulux “wash and wear”3 coat paint system
- Alpolic composite cladding to first floor areas
- A & L Specialty doors and windows throughout
- Real flame 1000 Hybrid Gas open fireplace with Dekton and concrete render surround
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Evaporative air-conditioning to the first floor and reverse cycle split systems to the ground level areas
- Fully landscaped gardens to front and rear yards
- Block out and sheer roller blinds throughout
- Exposed aggregate driveway and paths
- LED downlights throughout
- Feature pendant lights to kitchen island and staircase
- Engineered timber floors to ground floor level
- Vic Ash custom open timber staircase with powder coated mild steel balustrade
- Square set cornices with laser battens to ceiling
- 1200mm wide Corinthian front entry pivot door
- Gainsborough door hardware throughout
- 2340mm high internal flush panel doors throughout
- Clipsal ‘iconic’ switches and power points throughout
- Plush carpet to bedrooms and living areas with 10mm foam underlay
- Entertainers kitchen and butlers pantry with SMEG appliances, clark double sink and DORF tapware
- Lavish pot drawers to the kitchen including soft close drawers and doors with no handles
- Designer Dekton benchtop and splashback to kitchen including waterfall ends and walk in pantry
- Combination of vinyl wrap and impressions range cabinetry
- 40mm Silestone benchtops to vanities and laundry
- Floor to ceiling porcelain tiles to all wet areas including Caroma in-wall toilet to master en-suite and ground floor powder room
- Caroma shower set and tapware including niches throughout
- Laminex impressions range cabinetry
Master bedroom inclusions
- Master walk in robe finished in laminate with designer features
- Master en-suite with luxurious Caroma freestanding bath
- Oversized shower with frameless glass shower screen and Caroma tapware
This brand new state of the art design will be the envy of all.
Currently under construction to be completed in July 2019.