RENTING PROCESS FOR TENANTS
Let Fox remove the stress of house hunting … Just Apply Now and have your application approved before you find your perfect home!
- Step 1 : Submit your tenancy application. Applicants will receive an answer within 24 hours. Your application will be processed as a matter of priority; however, approval to commence occupancy is subject to prior inspection, and landlord approval.
- Step 2 : Inspect your preferred property
- Step 3 : Sign your lease agreement and pay your first month’s rent and bond in advance
- Step 4 : Collect keys and condition report and move into your new home!
In order for your application to be submitted and processed, ensure that all sections of the application form are completed and the following forms of ID submitted with your application form. The following forms of ID are required to equal 100 points.
- 25 Points = Passport
- 25 Points = Drivers Licence
- 20 Points = Photo I.D (i.e. student ID, age ID etc.)
- 20 Points = Medicare Card
- 20 Points = Letter of Confirmation of Enrolment from University/ TAFE
- 20 Points = last 4 Current Pay Slips
- 10 Points = Last 4 Rent Receipts
- 10 Points = Employment Reference from Current Employer
- 10 Points = Written Reference from a Previous Landlord /Agent
- 10 Points = Copy of Current Phone, Electricity or Gas Bill
- 10 Points = Current Council or Water Rates (For Homeowner)